Secret Jade / Box Users/ Third Party Programs and More

• Hello players and dear moderation. I have to report a major one which is causes critical problem for balance of the game.

Lots of people and guilds using some third party programs like ( Sandbox, IS box or Variations) I won't expose them, least your team could find them by checking log records of game.

These kind of people opening 4 more alt accounts and farm Secret Jade's with their mains in low level dungeons nonstop and share materials.. This method allows them to finish their epic sets faster than anyone else. It also corresponds to extremely positive way to farm golds too. Looks like fun way to abuse game. ;)

I think this is not players problem. The jade drop amounts so bad. So it causes people think and find some solutions about it.

My personal advices to your team;

- Increase jade drop amounts.

- Remove follow button / by this you can find temporary solution until fix it.

- Check log records and serve justice.

IGN: KabaI

Class: Dark Knight/ Knight

• I would prefer to let secretjade drops just from lvl 52 red dungeon and higher, cause this is the lowest dungeon lvl 60 chars can farm that with their mains (and epic gear is lvl 60), so no need to collect with lower lvl.

Second as I wrote in german forum the earlier version of farming materials for epic was much better and kept ppl ingame. Let the green and half of the blue items drop again from silverchests in act 6, and the rest of the blue and all purples from goldchests. The vendor sold additionally the rarest materials like dragonnests or helioshards for jade.

But I agree absolutely with you to find these ppl which use such things

• Yeah it is also a solution way. But they should detect those people and delete their epics which is obtained by illegal ways asap. and ofc golds too.

• They really should but can you see it happening ??

• hmm any chance i can get the guy farming that secret jade?

i just tested it.

you wont get any secret jade with the lvl 60 and the other guy(lvl 10) doing dungeon 3 stars

only possible drop secret jade so far is that 52 dungeon

• hmm any chance i can get the guy farming that secret jade?

i just tested it.

you wont get any secret jade with the lvl 60 and the other guy(lvl 10) doing dungeon 3 stars

only possible drop secret jade so far is that 52 dungeon

You can do any 3* dungeon as long as you are not 10 levels above the original dungeon level.

• i helped ppl with questing and when they needed red dungeons we made it on 3 stars. It was not soba but other different low lvl dungeons and they got all secret jade in these runs

• Change it back to before GF took over all crafting mats come from chests in 60 blue and red dungeons didn't matter what the tier 1 or 3 . This way crafting isn't useless and same with mining. Still have secret jade drop from tier 3 make another completely different set whatever is after epic.

• it is, if the vendor is just a second option to buy some mats, not all. and all! mats are still in the chests like we had it before GF changed it. It stupid to run lower dungeons just for jade, cause for runes you need also many runs of OT or ToK.

• Some of the items drop not all. What's the current point of crafting if U don't run tier 3 ? Should be changed back and another tier of gear released for tier 3 . We can see there was going to be gear after epics anyway.

• Yes Tiny. True fact. What else can i add your comment? You simply described whole things in my mind. :)

Btw the max level dungeon i can do is 58 Chaos Temple Three Stars and minimum drop around 15 jades. I can try Oroyn Temple three stars aswell. But taking ages.

According my calculations you need minimum 50K hp & Defense and over 4k attack dmg and %400+ crittical damage for run a solo Oroyn max tier.

LOL

• Al aire libre

Dejen de ser tan llorones no deben tener ni items 58 full, si me equivoco mandame foto de tu equipamiento si no te digo como progresar rapidamente en el juego papu y hace cuanto que juegas ? debes querer tener todo full en 1 semana, ponete a farmear tranqui y disfruta el juego deje de reportar tonterias. :pulgar arriba::mal:

Edited once, last by Crafterita ().

• Tbh the major problem is drop amount of jades. 15 for each boss is not enough.

The major problem is not the jade's drop-rate. The biggest problem is getting drop jades.

Only 8 players (average Insel players active) can drop jades, they are the players of Insel Games. If there are more than 8, they are players who have been helped by these 8. On the new servers released by Gameforge, I've never heard of a single high-level player who can make jades. :D:D:D

Al aire libre

Dejen de ser tan llorones no deben tener ni items 58 full, si me equivoco mandame foto de tu equipamiento si no te digo como progresar rapidamente en el juego papu y hace cuanto que juegas ? debes querer tener todo full en 1 semana, ponete a farmear tranqui y disfruta el juego deje de reportar tonterias. :pulgar arriba::mal:

Stop talking nonsense. Go search about the game and also about the rules of the forum. You are in an English section. Oh, and the game is not in beta. If there is anything in "beta" here is Gameforge and Runewaker.

Deja de hablar tonterías. Vaya a buscar sobre el juego y también sobre las reglas del foro. Usted esta en una sección en inglés. Ah, y el juego no está en beta. Si hay algo en "beta" aquí es Gameforge y Runewaker.

• i have to add that ppl also were possible to do 3 star runs on ot or tok before the epics were released. But with waiting for new content old players had the time to fullfill their card and treasure card comp. If you belong to a high lvl guild you had some nice buffs which were very helpful and cause there were a break from 58 to lvl 60 over an year, you had enough time to collect nice and useful purple gear/weapons. Now ppl lvl up fast to 60, wear what they find in last dungeons of course and expect to survive in 3 stars.

We also needed 40 mins around earlier, and we collected all perma buffs you could get ingame at that time. No question it is much more easier with the epics now. but at the end it doesn`t solve the problem that you need 30k or more of jade for craft this stuff, you just get the purple items you need just 1! for an epic from runs, no matter of you go for easy, hard or ultima, no matter if you are doing blue or red. But you need 2 different blue mats where you need from 3-8 pieces, and greens where you need between 7-9 pieces of. And all these you can just get by bying from vendor. Blue and green should usually be easier to get then purple.

So they should decide if multiboxing is ok for GF, cause for now I don`t see any reaction from any mod here, cause if it is then we dont need to discuss about. If they decide they dont wanna have it that way they should find a solution soon cause also this massive farmingof jade, independent in which dungeons let a mass of ppl leave the game

• toma y aprende soretito. Nene lloron

Al aire libre

• TBH I think people should be allowed to multibox doesn't affect anyone, not exploit involved in doing so and tbh most games allow multiboxing but do not support it

I can understand the concerns but if people are enjoying the game either solo or in multibox environment then what difference does it make really? there is no open world PvP, nothing but a gear grind at end level so imo people should be allowed to enjoy the game as long as not client modification or exploits are involved