Quest after chaos temple lv 58.Is it bug or not?

• After i clear chaos temple and return quest at mr X, he said Ghost wait at town for new quest.I thought it just like lv 50 quest then i go to town but i cant see any new quest.Any one know where to get lv 59 quest or i got bug?

• I have too this problem, but my friend take this new quest, he is 56lvl, wtf,why all people cannot take new quest??

• After i clear chaos temple and return quest at mr X, he said Ghost wait at town for new quest.I thought it just like lv 50 quest then i go to town but i cant see any new quest.Any one know where to get lv 59 quest or i got bug?

It has been reported already as this access was part of the old DLCs from the previous publisher.

It has been reported already as this access was part of the old DLCs from the previous publisher.

That is, the content will no longer be after chaos temple 58lvl?