When do we get info

• Hello.

sry for bad english. But

When do we get some info about the future of this game?

there is no info to see about the futur or anything.

can we get pach note when maintenance is. not just say it is

maintenance. cant take that lone to make. and say what bug got

fixed or what it is done or added.

Is there any time you are aiming forfull release? 2020-2021

• Hello Askeladden and welcome to our forum :)

Our Game Team is currently working on bug fixes and new content. Once we have new information, it will be posted.

About the maintenances, some have bug fixes, some have content and some are just regular server maintenances. In any case, it's announced and specified what kind of maintenance is.

I hope this answers all your questions.

Best Regards,

Finet.

• it didnt!

• unfortunately i did not get the answer i wanted to hear.

i know your game team is working on bug fixes etc.

But we do not get any information about the future.

I understand that the game is in a beta for fixing bugs and getting feedback, but most people want what the future brings.

Yes you provide information that it is maintenances bug fix or server restart, and thats all. but why do we not get any more info on which bug is fixed or you were hoping to be fixed so people know about it.

so you can get feedback that it was not corrected.

- like endless tower is buged every week.

- The game is turned off for no reason.

- falls under the ground.

invisible walls / stuck in stairs so you have to jump to get on.

Why is not such a bug a priority. they may be prioritized but you do not give out information on how it goes.

All the information that comes out is short.

did not answer the most important.

when do you have a goal for full release?

Sry for bad english again.

• Hello again,

I will give you answers to all your points.

- like endless tower is buged every week.

We are aware of that problem, but we have no fix yet.

- The game is turned off for no reason.

For client crash reports:

- Send a mail to reports@guardiansofember.com

- Email of the account.

- Server where you play.

- Character name.

- Attach crash report generated in your installation: C:\Program Files (x86)\Guardians of Ember\CrashReports\_temp (file with the date of the crash).

- Attach DXDIAG if possible.

- falls under the ground.

invisible walls / stuck in stairs so you have to jump to get on.

We are aware of that problem, but we have no fix yet.

Why is not such a bug a priority. they may be prioritized but you do not give out information on how it goes.

We need to wait for developer fixes, that's why sometimes it takes more time than the one we would like.

when do you have a goal for full release?

It will be announced, I'm sorry but I'm not allowed to give you any exact or aproximated date.

Now I hope everything is clear ^^

Best Regards,

Finet.

• Most fun iv had in a mmo, leap skill kept jumping me higher and higher, was fun while I could still hit the mobs :).

But yea for people to support a game we have to feel like the development team is as well.

Encript the in game bug report or people will loose their accounts.

Balance issues like can any 2 clases run end game 60 content well or just certain combos.

New outfits ! is a cash shop money in your pockets if they are coming.

We need to get bk on steam or the new one that's out or advertise on mmorpg.com etc.

Events with items we want like respect reskill outfits etc.

Sell us a new bundle like the ultimate edition :) even if its a 100 bucks.

Housing items that will add xp to us !

All we have to choose is how we spend the time we have.

• Here is a good video for all what i mean. ([meda]

[/medi])

i know is your competitor but it shows what ppl wants. nice video to see next meeting for the devs, thay maby see it before. O:)

• either its me thats stupid or what u answeared was nothign !

Here just answear this question " how many bugs have u managed to fix" just give a list, just give a list of 10 bugs thats u have fixed.... and dont give me we are working on it answear the question, how many have u fixed ?????????????

• Hey!

Here is a list of the bugs fixed up until May: A look back at development

We are currently working on the bext patch that will fix some more issues. Unfortunately we cannot give dates to the patch yet.

thats old new i wanted new ones but meh i always see the same answear to all questions asked " we will fix but we dont know when" so ill see u all in 2 months see if its the same, if it is iv lost faith in u all....

• Hey!

Here is a list of the bugs fixed up until May: A look back at development

We are currently working on the bext patch that will fix some more issues. Unfortunately we cannot give dates to the patch yet.

lol thought I would pop back on here and see how the game has improved... it hasn't in fact from all that I have read it is in the same trash place it was previously and people like piink are still postin gthe same answers as they did 3-4 months ago LMFAO

oh and the "bugs fixed" at least 4 on that list are still "unfixed" so yeah just about sums up the competence of the information given here lol

I'll pop back in a few more months to see if the game is even still running or if all the players finally gave up

ciao