[Broken Quest] The Sound of Victory

• The Sound of Victory quest line in Glimmerrock Mesa is broken.

When you get to the destination to kill Gwort and then ring the bell , Gwort is missing, and the bell cannot be used. Checked the spot mutliple times over a couple of quit / reloads.

Location is approx : -53, 1831

• can second this got to this quest today and same issue, Named mob doesn't spawn and cannot activate bell

• gwort is nowhere to be found for the quest the sound of victory

he is needed to ring the bell aparently many people are stuck on this for a good while by now

• The issue has been forwarded to the team, as soon as they start investigating a QA might need more info about it, but they'll come here to ask directly if they need anything else. :)

• Hey there pottedfrog ,

would it be possible for you to sent us a short video or a screenshot of the problem? We tried this on our Servers and couldn't reproduce it.

For us activating the Clock Tower works fine. Afterwards Gwort spawns infront of the Clock without a problem. But it may take 10-20 Seconds for him to spawn.

Greetings,

Rocket

• The biggest problem on live servers is that the clock tower isn't activateable. Somone mentioned the quest will work after you did the red dungeon there but I need to confirm this. The most possible thing that comes to my mind is: Someone triggert the event and got zerged by the fast respawn up there, missclicked "back to town" after he died and the whole thing goes into a botched state but that's just guessing. The main problem is the not activateable Bell.

• Can confirm what Macknum said. Came to the spot no Gwort cant click bells. Activated golems, did red dungeon (1star so far) came back nothing's changed. Killed all mobs in the area 2x, nothing's changed..

• This quest is still bugged btw

• There hasn't been any patch since the bug was reported until today so it is "normal" that the bug is still present.

Also one of the QAs from the team asked for more info in a previous reply, if anyone could provide it please it would be appreciated.

• There hasn't been any patch since the bug was reported until today so it is "normal" that the bug is still present.

Also one of the QAs from the team asked for more info in a previous reply, if anyone could provide it please it would be appreciated.

REALY? Again:

You get hte quest to ring the bell. First step is to kill a named Mob Gwort I think. He don't spawn and because he's not spawning you can't interact with the bell. Was there for 2 hours looking for him up and down and even outside of his quest marker. What information do you want? I have no access to the code and I'm not able to tell you why this isn't working. Respawn problem? Trigger point Problem? Mob spawns under the map and hangs arround there? Messed up quest steps because normaly you ring the bell and he spawns and on live you need to kill him to be able to ring the bell. Whatever it is the problem is simple:

THE QUEST MOB ISN'T SPAWNING ON LIVE SERVERS

That should be all relevant information and realy DON'T care how things work in your testing enviorment like the last time because it's buged on LIVE SERVERS. Any more information needed? I'll happiely help.

• As the others said Gwort doesn't respawn at all . You can log in / out , wait 5 minutes or 30 , different toons and still doesn't respawn . You can't skip killing Gwort as you can't select the bell to finish the quest

As the others said Gwort doesn't respawn at all . You can log in / out , wait 5 minutes or 30 , different toons and still doesn't respawn . You can't skip killing Gwort as you can't select the bell to finish the quest